I realized that I really didn't like the Mr. Moto look so I went back to what I had before. Hopefully this time I'll have no errors.... In addition, I also discovered that plain white in the background wasn't working for me, either. As time goes on I will probably tweak the colors a little more until I find something that works. If you like what you see now, please leave a comment. If you have suggestions, which I am open to, please leave a comment. I would appreciate the feedback either way.
I do want to follow up on my post from the end of last week. I've had some time to digest what happened. Although what happened wasn't necessarily right or fair, what's done is done and I have accepted that. I've changed the way I document my calls, which unfortunately does make the process a lot longer. However, we are going to electronic PCR's on April 15, and we won't be able to use the shorthand anyway, for the most part. In doing this, I've determined that changing my ways wasn't as painful as I thought it would be, other than the time usage. Hopefully when electronic documentation hits us it won't be so bad to go there, either. But, as with any change, this will also likely be painful as well. So when changes happen, you roll with them. Improvisation and adaption go along with that, and these things are what allow us to overcome adversity.
In the words of Forrest Gump, "that's all I got to say about that."