Monday, October 06, 2008

The Greatest Show On Earth

Yesterday my wife and I went to the circus.

We went to "The Ringling Brothers' Barnum and Bailey Circus" - Bellobration. It was a fun show, and that is probably the best way for me to describe it. Fun. I have always been a huge fan of the circus, but I never went until I was an adult. Since 2000, I've had the opportunity to see the circus on 3 occasions, and I've never been disappointed.

The seats my wife and I had were right down on the floor - two of the "special guest" seats. I had no idea that we would be part of the show. But we got to ride on the circus train at the end of the first half of the show. That was a trip.

I truly hope I can go when they come back next year. Say what you will, it truly is "The Greatest Show On Earth!"

No comments: