Thursday, March 12, 2009

Errors In Judgment

In a recent post, I talked about Stephen, the mad Irish character from the movie “Braveheart.” Since I wrote that post, I’ve thought a lot about this character. Aside from his being one of my favorite characters in the movie, I realized that sometimes people we encounter – the likes of him and others that we see day-to-day - are not always as they seem and we can misjudge them easily.

If you’ve seen the movie, then you will likely understand what I’m talking about. If not, suffice it to say that the clip I’m sharing illustrates this better than any words I could use.

If you’re offended by strong language then don’t watch the clip. Otherwise, there is also some really twisted humor here as well. In fact, these scenes are among my favorites in the movie. It just took me a long time to realize there was something in there that could teach a lesson.

No comments: