Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I had a little bit of trouble with my laptop, and this is my first post since fixing the problems. It involved re-installing the operating system and all of the applications and related files on the machine. All because of a problem I was having with Microsoft’s Active Sync. In a previous post I had mentioned that I got a new phone. A “Smartphone”, which is quite feature-rich, but the software required to talk to my computer (Active Sync) caused some serious problems. I couldn’t install it, and the remaining files caused some serious problems with performance. I don’t know why this happened, but it required me to tear the machine down and start again. It was a pain, and I’m still re-loading my music. But it’s almost done.

As it is, I’m running late – more in the next post, sometime tomorrow.

No comments: