Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Meme

Stolen from ninjamedic….

1. Do you like blue cheese? Not especially, but I’ve been known to eat it from time to time.

2. Have you ever been drunk? Seriously? Come on….

3. Do you own a gun? Not now. However, I used to one a Sig 239. A very nice personal weapon, if you appreciate them.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid is your favorite? Fruit Punch.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. I get bad White Coat Anxiety.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don’t care for what they’re made of, but I still enjoy them just the same so long as I don’t think about it. (and I don’t :-)

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The George C. Scott version of “A Christmas Carol.”

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee. Doesn’t matter if I make it or someone else does.

9. Can you do push ups? Yes. At one time I could do many of them. Now, I’m not sure.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The St. Benedict Medal my son gave me when he went to Monte Cassino in April 2007.

11. Favorite hobby? Music.

12. Do you have A.D.D. ? Does the 20mg of Adderall XR I take daily answer that question?

13. What's your favorite shoes? My Merrill hiking shoes. And it’s easy to narrow down as I only own 4 pair total….

14. Middle name? Robert. A source of identity crisis while I was growing up.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I’m tired, I’m hungry, and I’m tired.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Simply Lemonade. Pepsi. Sam Adams.

17. Current worry? My kids – I always worry about them. Wouldn’t be doing my job as a parent if I didn’t….

18. Current hate right now? Don’t really have one

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Last year I was alone in the easy chair with my leg elevated while Martha worked.

21. Where would you like to go? Scotland. Norway. Russia. A tropical island. Anywhere my imagination takes me.

22. Name three people who will complete this? No clue.

23. an unusual food you tried? Kimch’i

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? White. I’m in uniform and it is the color of the top part.

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Never have.

26. Can you whistle? Yes.

27. Favorite color? Blue.

28. Would you be a pirate? Arr, matey!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever comes to mind while I’m there….

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Catherine. Jessica. Nicole.  Do I have to have only one?

31. Favorite boy's name? Michael. Stephen. Same as number 30….

32. What's in your pocket right now? A pad of paper, two pens, my wallet, some pocket change.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? I don’t remember, but I’m sure it was something stupid….

34. Best memories as a child? I’d have to think about that one….

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Probably when I was riding a bike barefoot and went over the handlebars landing on my knees. I still have some pretty good scars from something that happened over 40 years ago…

36. Do you love where you live? I don’t love it, but I do like it.

38. Who is your loudest friend? That’s a hard one as a few of my friends could hold that honor.

39. How many dogs do you have? None.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I have no idea, but I seriously doubt it.

41. What is your favorite book? The Last Lecture.

42. What is your favorite candy? Sweet Tarts.

43. Favorite Sports Team? The Boston Red Sox.

44. What is your favorite food at your favorite restaurant? As I don’t have a favorite restaurant, that’s impossible to answer. But there are lots of things I like at lots of different places.

45. What song do you want played at your funeral? Bobby McFerrin’s rendition of Psalm 23.

2 comments:

Karen Brook said...

This was a challenging quiz! Stuff I don't usually think about. Thanks for posting it, Walt. Liked your answers! I did the quiz also and posted it on Joyfortheday.

MT said...

Somebody has a crush on you silly man.