Monday, March 24, 2008

Walking For A Cause

I added a link to my list of Web sites that I would ask those of you who read this blog to check out and consider donating to. I normally don't do stuff like this, but it is for someone very special in my life: my wife, Martha, is training to walk in the Susan G. Komen 3 Day, a walk for breast cancer. The walk she is participating in is this August, and before the walk she has to raise $2200.00 for the cause. I've included the above which is a link to her blog. There are details as to how to donate there as well as her entries about her progress in training. I am extremely proud of her, both because of the efforts she is putting in to get ready for this and because of the cause she's supporting.

Please help her out with this. I know she would greatly appreciate it.

No comments: