Thursday, April 23, 2009

Arrangements

The word came down on arrangements for Greg came down late yesterday. A calling hour from 1800-1900 immediately followed by a memorial service will be held at the Phaneuf Funeral Home, 243 Hanover St., Manchester.

His obituary can be found here.

Last thing: my friend Squid sent this photo around to a few of us who knew him. I don’t know where this was taken, but it doesn’t matter. He was having fun, and his sense of humor was as twisted as mine, if not worse. And this show of humor is how I choose to remember him.

twophones

Gregory T. Castillo, NREMT-I

April 19, 1984-April 18, 2009

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and may Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen

3 comments:

Nick Stabile said...

you're right, he'd call us both a dirty name and tell us to knock it off. i unfournately will be at work tomorrow for greg's service but i think he'll understand. he will be missed, give everyone my best tomorrow.

NS

Unknown said...

I will, Nick. And you're right - he would understand.

Anonymous said...

so sad