Thursday, June 18, 2009

Additions And Recommendations

Well, actually, one of each....

Hat tip to Michael Morse for this blog – the young lady who is the author is quite talented and worth reading. At some point (when I remember to do it) I will probably add her to the list of blogs I follow. That said, I’m often accused of procrastination, and unfortunately, it’s an accurate characterization sometimes.

The addition I’m referring to is the music you’re probably hearing. I added a playlist to this blog, mainly because I’m experimenting with it. I have 15 songs on it. The content is varied, and I will take both comments and requests (if you like). If it turns out that it’s not a good addition, I’ll remove it.

One of the things I’m trying to do with this blog, in addition to the entries, is to make it somewhat dynamic. I figure it gets a little boring to look at the same page all of the time, and I’m trying to figure out ways to keep things interesting.

4 comments:

Karen Brook said...

MacArthur Park! When I read you had a playlist I turned up my sound and heard for the first time in eons a nice full band arrangement (great horn section) of MacArthur Park! Who'd a thought! I look forward to hearing what else will be playing. Cool idea, Walt...music for reading to :-)

Dani said...

Thanks for the 'hat tip!' I had discovered your blog awhile ago and had been be-bopping back and forth and had never gotten to saving yours either. What slackers we both are!

BTW I love the playlist idea, hopefully the readers do too!

Thanks again!

Susie Hemingway said...

I like your blog whatever you do Walt - good interesting reads and I am learning so much about America. Thanks.

PeteinNH said...

Pretty groovy tunes. Blood Sweat and Tears was playing when I entered the blog...great tune, great band..one of my first albums, a hand-me-down from an older cousin. Good Stuff!