Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Squeezed

Lots to do and not a lot of time to get it done. Lately this seems to be the way it is,  but I suck it up and go foreqard.  After all,  what are the alternatives?  Stay put?  Not going to happen.  Go back?  Not possible,  nor would I want to.  Laterally?  Also not an option,  and totally unproductive to boot.  So the choice is clear.  Move forward and don't bitch about it.

I have three projects that are all directly related to coursework.  Two are problem sets,  one in Pathogenic Microbiology and the other in Genetics. .  The third is as well but different as it is related to practicing Chinese grammar and sentence structure. All are due tomorrow.

After class Wednesday I'm working overnight Wednesday until 3:00 Thursday afternoon in Boston.  And I'm in Goffatown from 6:00 Thursday evening until 6:00 Friday morning as usual.  I'm not back to work until 3:00 Sunday afternoon,  though.  Martha and I are going to a wedding on Saturday and I needed it off so I worked this past weekend in its entirety instead.  And it was busy.

So now I have to get to work.  I can't put it off any longer and I want to get it done.  So off I go...

No comments: