Monday, December 31, 2007

One More From The Road

This is the last one for this year, as promised. The twist is that I'm writing this on a new device that I got recently. I upgraded my PDA to a Palm TX, which is very similar to a Treo but isn't a phone. It does have nice features, like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. It also has a bigger screen and more memory, and it will take an SD card so as to be able to play MP3's. All I have to get is the card....

We're dealing with billing changes and how we have to obtain signatures from patients. A new form (soon to change when we go paperless), and different parameters for when a patient can't sign. Someday I'll get it straight.

Snow this morning. We got 4-5 inches up here. The good news is that when it stopped, the sun came out. l'm happy about that.

Seeing that today I got exposed to some really sick people, I expqct to get sick later this week. We'll see.

Until then, Happy New Year, and may 2008 be blessed and prosperous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Darlin',

Happy New Year from the North!! Here's to hoping 2008 is better than 2007. Can't wait to see you in May.

Love to you all, H.

Anonymous said...

Manch Vegas is the most ridiculous name for Manchester that I have ever heard in my entire life. I cant believe that it has actually stuck. Anyone that has ever been to Vegas would NEVER call Manchester that, It is actually an insult to even compare the two. So there is or was a bunch of poker machines, Every city/town has them... When The Bellagio or Caesars Palace builds there let me know.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hey - it wasn't MY idea to call Manchester Manch Vegas. And regardless of what you say, in it's own little way it does fit. Sure, there are no slots, black jack or craps tables, but there is WB's, Envy, and a few other less than savory places in town. I get to transport stupid people from there to the local hospitals pretty regularly.

Besides, I don't live in Manchester. I live in Goffstown.